In management information systems, a dashboard is an easy to read, often single page, real-time user interface, showing a graphical presentation of the current status (snapshot) and historical trends of an organization’s key performance indicators to enable instantaneous and informed decisions to be made at a glance
Several dashboards have been introduced based on live data in order to help decision makers of middle and top management to take their decisions. The user has the ability to get the results in the form he likes by drilling down to see more details in a particular dashboard.
The access to the dash board will be secured by a username and password for each user based on organization policy.
- » Occupancy ratio by number of units, area and price
- » Monthly collection comparison
- » Future cash flow
- » Collection performance
- » Debt aging
- » Building and units expenses monthly comparison
- » Vacant units cost
» Custom KPI’s
- » Live and accurate data for management
- » Readymade KPIs for business processes
- » Detailed overview on activities performance